Monday, August 13, 2012

Dr. Em Proves Her Superiority

I would like to take this opportunity to clear my name...I did not come up with pushups as a Kickstarter reward. That brilliant idea came from my husband. I was under the impression that we'd be splitting up the pushup duties (read: my husband would be responsible for doing all the pushups) but somehow he snuck the word each in there.

So, here are my first 50 pushups and while I did not perform them with zeal of my husband I did complete them without being a whiny baby like Princess WeeWee. I'd like to see how she uses her new muscles to make me pay...now that would make a hilarious video!


Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us this far! Each donation brings us that much closer to making Sandbox: The Movie a reality!

Dr. Em

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit your husband is hardcore!

    Also, I love you. You did about 45 pushups more than I am physically capable of doing. A million props to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see him when he tries! Whenever we get into a fight, he just drops and gives me 50... can't stay mad after that :) I'm thinking when this is all over I'll challenge Princess WeeWee to an arm wrestling contest or something. We'll let Mat do pushups in the corner until we're done.

    Dr. Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D HAH! Your husband is fierce! I'd end up looking more like WeeWee. And it'd take me about and hour. lol

    ReplyDelete